Davido is one of the top promoters of Naija’s Afrobeat genre and to his record, he is an inspiration to many, thus start your day with some powerful quotes from the singer.
Here is a list of 10 powerful and inspirational quotes from DMW’s leader, Davido.
- “If you can’t be a king, build a king”
- If you are feeling depressed, remember you are not alone. God is with you always. Don’t be afraid to reach out to people in your family, your church, or your friend circles. Ask them to pray with you and not give you drugs”
- “In this life, have money o, else, you will suffer”
- “Make that call. Sent that text. Forgive that person. Tell them you miss them. Let go of that grudge. Show more kindness. Don’t take it for granted because tomorrow isn’t promised.”
- “I’m looking forward to breaking bigger barriers.”
- RELATED: Monday Motivation: inspirational quotes from some of Olamide’s lyrics
- RELATED: Monday Motivation: 10 quotes from Wizkid to help you stay focused
- “It’s a great thing that Americans are celebrating me being an African…there’s no better feeling than that”
- “They ask me a question is there more of me? I said bro… there’s like 500 of us out there, ready to go!
- “Unbreakable!!! if you can’t beat us join us!!!”
- “I was performing in Haiti and the old president who used to be a singer started singing my song word for word.”
- “When you come to Nigeria you have to be ready and be quick.”