Kendrick Lamar storms Ghana, links up with Black Sherif
- Kendrick Lamar storms Ghana to promote his new album.
- American rapper, Kendrick Lamar links up with Black Sherif as he lands Ghana to promote his album.
Kendrick Lamar has arrived in Ghana and appears to be having a wonderful time.
Upon his arrival in Ghana, Kendrick Larma, an American rapper, met with the current rave sensation, Black Sherif. In the meantime, a video of the two of them hugging and laughing together has appeared on YouTube.
Mr. Morale & The Big Steppers, the American rapper’s latest album, was met with both critical acclaim and skepticism when it was released earlier this month.
- Kwaw Kese criticizes Burna Boy for breaking his promise to Black Sherif
- Laycon responds to critics calling him ‘Ikorodu Kendrick Lamar‘
- Nicki Minaj: Why I’m Yet to collaborate with Kendrick Lamar
The rapper uses the country’s public transportation system to promote his album, in partnership with Spotify.
Follows Lamar’s Pulitzer-winning album Damn, which was released in 2017. Black Panther’s soundtrack is one of his most recent accomplishments; he has also been nominated for an Oscar for his work on the soundtrack.
Meanwhile, some reactions trailed the promotions given to the album in Ghana.
We stayed in ghana for Kendrick Lamar to come and take advantage of our culture by branding our trotro and taxi’s!!!????
They would have laughed if a Ghanaian artist had done that shittttt!
— Palago Mufasa (@Archipalago) May 14, 2022
The Ghana Trotro culture contribution to Creative Art is unparalleled.
Kendrick knows https://t.co/LfywwDBQls
— Akromah (@Sir_Hawk) May 14, 2022