American rapper/singer, Jarad Anthony Higgins is popularly known as Juice Wrld and the cause of his sudden death has been revealed.
The talented songwriter, Juice Wrld died due to an accidental overdose of Codeine and Oxycodone.
Yesterday, Wednesday, 22nd January 2020, The Cook County Medical Examiner’s office made this known to the public.
The Medical Examiner's Office has determined the cause and manner of death of 21-year-old Jarad A. Higgins.
Higgins died as a result of oxycodone and codeine toxicity.
The manner of death is accident.@JuiceWorlddd #Juicewrld
— Cook County ME (@CookCountyME) January 22, 2020
Juice WRLD suffered a seizure shortly after arriving at Midway International Airport on Dec. 8, the Chicago Police Department said. He was quickly transported to a local hospital and was pronounced dead hours later.
In a 2018 interview with The New York Times, he said he was trying to curb his use of Xanax.
“I smoke weed, and every now and then I slip up and do something that’s poor judgment,” he said. “I have a lot going for me, I recognize it’s a lot of big things, a lot of big looks. I want to be there, and you don’t have to overdose to not be there.”
May his soul rest in peace!