A curated list of Africa’s most streamed songs on Spotify of all time
We’ll be looking at the updated list of Africa’s most streamed songs on Spotify, Africa continent has been at the forefront of expanding afrobeat in the past decade, producing chunks of amazing sounds that travel all over the world.
- RELATED: Top 10 Naija Songs for April 2021
- RELATED: African artists with an entry on the US Billboard Hot 100
Below are Africa’s Most Streamed Artists on Spotify of all time
Master KG – Jerusalema feat. Nomcebo Zikode
“Jerusalem” is a song by South African DJ and record producer Master KG featuring South African vocalist Nomcebo, it was released on 29 November 2019, and garnered 227 million streams.
The most streamed African song on Spotify.
Burna Boy – On The Low
“On The Low” is a song by Nigerian singer and songwriter Burna Boy, released as the supporting single from Burna Boy’s fourth studio album African Giant
It has garnered 104.3 million streams on Spotify
Wizkid – Come Closer feat. Drake
“Come Closer” is a song by Nigerian singer Wizkid, featuring vocals from Canadian rapper Drake. The song was released as the third single from Wizkid‘s third studio album, Sounds from the Other Side.
It has garnered 99.9 million streams on Spotify
- RELATED: Drake becomes the First Artist in History to Earn 50 Billion Streams on Spotify
- RELATED: 10 aesthetically pleasing Nigerian Music videos you need to watch
Burna Boy – Ye
“Ye” is a song by Nigerian singer and songwriter Burna Boy, released as the supporting single from Burna Boy‘s third studio album Outside
It has garnered 93 million streams on Spotify
Africa’s Most Streamed Songs on Spotify
1. Master KG’s Jerusalema ft. Nomcebo Zikode (227 million)
2. Burna Boy – On The Low (104.3 million)
3. Wizkid – Come Closer ft. Drake (99.8 million)
4. Burna Boy’s Ye (93 million)