Shatta Wale criticizes Sarkodie for a Bob Marley feature
- Sarkodie receives criticism from Shatta Wale for a Bob Marley song.
Dancehall king Shatta Wale has criticized colleague Sarkodie after the latter landed what was supposed to be a historic collaboration with reggae legend Bob Marley.
- Ayisha Modi criticizes Shatta Wale for calling McBrwon “nonsense”
- Shatta Wale says McBrown should be fired by UTV because she lacks journalism knowledge
On Thursday, it was announced that Ghanaian rap superstar Sarkodie had landed a feature with Bob Marley.
The late legend’s staff revealed that Sarkodie contributed a verse to the song “Stir It Up” by Bob Marley and the Wailers.
“New version of “Stir It Up” coming FRIDAY ft. Ghanaian 🇬🇭 artist @Sarkodie!” the post read.
Reacting to the feature, Shatta lightly trolled Sarkodie and according to him, we should praise the rapper for managing to feature a ghost.
- Stonebwoy takes Dr Louisa on a lovely date for her birthday while they openly flirt.
- Shatta Wale cautions Sheldon Kwadwo “I am a frightening boy.”
Many Sark fans have been referring to the Bob Marley feature as the greatest in Ghanaian history, even bigger than Shatta Wale’s Beyonce collaboration, therefore Shatta Wale surely also came up with a method to respond.
Let’s have a toast 🥂😂😂
Did Sarkodie feature a Ghost 😂?
— Webkid_Afrika (@WebkidAfrika) January 19, 2023