Teni embodies a whole new persona on her Instagram page. Having started showcasing her talent on the social media platform, Teni continues to enthrall her fans with funny videos.
Basically, Teniola Apata could have doubled as a social media comedian, alongside her music career. The videos she posts on her Instagram page are so fun to watch.
SEE ALSO: What upcoming artists should learn from DJ Cuppy
Here’s why we can’t stop looking forward to new content from Teni Makanaki‘s IG page:
1) It’s absolutely refreshing. In a world where fakeness is leveraged on, Teni‘s content is original.
2) She owns being a Nigerian. Sharing jokes in Pidgin and Yoruba, Teni is not afraid to show her Nigerian side.
3) She shares stories from her childhood, giving her fans a glimpse of her life outside music.
4) The drama between her and her mother. Gosh! Those two always give us a good laugh. Got no idea what we’re talking about? See video below:
5) Teni gives us a reason to laugh every time, either by playing pranks on her mum or sharing banter with her friends.
6) If you don’t know what self confidence is, Teni is ready to school you. Her self-hype is enough to have you wondering if you’re doing this confidence thing right.
7) Teni‘s Instagram page looks like a video diary. For fans who can’t get enough of her, this is the place to get lost in.